Friday, January 29, 2010

February

It's already almost a month since new year!  And February is coming up...

My mind has gone haywire, and I'm realizing what stress really means.
I love you calculus...

It has been four weeks since I started college, but it past so fast...it seems like only yesterday I was attending their orientation and getting hyped up.  Now I feel the fire burning out...I need oil or wood...I need strength to keep on going.  

Like I said, it's almost February.  I thank God for January, but now I must pray that February will be better...will be more complete.

But first, January has been awesome.  IM:Pact was awesome, church was awesome, BK was awesome; College was awesome.  The biggest change in my life this year--college--really surprised me.  It was easy yet hard...expected yet unexpected...but I survived!!

This is probably gonna be my last post in January...

I'm sorry if I neglect you, blog, I have found something new to play with =D   

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??