Monday, January 11, 2010

A Toll of My Life


Feeling stubborn.

Feeling tired... exhausted...stressed...dumb.  Today was in college the whole day since 8am 'til 5pm. O_0

The day went by kind of okay.  I finally got my student ID, got myPride account started and all the stuff which I should have done last week.  Just upset that I couldn't get my Computer ID done.

I'm starting to like Intermediate English.  It's so fun cos I've already learnt some already.  And I love English so ya...

My brain was okay until....

CALCULUS
=O


You can here the drumbeats roll, the sound of your sweat, and the roar of your pounding heart.  I think I should have delayed finishing my maths instead of science.

All those years leaning algebra, geometry, and trigonometry mostly went down the toilet bowl.  Good thing I managed to retain some of it...at least I can keep up at the moment...
Thank You Eugene for helping me out...abit.

Now I'm tired and exhausted and tired...and can't wait for the weekend...for IM:Pact...for church...for relaxation...for life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??