Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quiet

I noticed that I've been awfully quiet lately.  It's not that I have nothing to blog...it's because I have a lot to blog.  It's the third week of college and I finally experienced burning midnight oil.  I worked til three on my calculus home work to pass it up the next morning at eight a.m. which meant that I had to wake up at 6:30 to have at least enough time to take the LRT and bus.  You should know how they tend to delay quite a bit.

I finished my classes and when home...I was shocked that I could still tahan.  I did a bit of work and all then went to eat dinner...I was still awake.  Then I went home and did more calculus and watched CSI until 12am.  I should have slept earlier but it was a good episode.  The one where all the Mac Taylors are targeted.

I woke up today after my alarm probably went to snooze five times before I heard it...that means I woke up one hour late o_o So I rushed to class.

Now I want to go back home and sleep -_-

zZzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??