Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It's my 100th post and the 1st post of the new year.  I've gone far from my blog's beginning.
When I started, most of the things I put up were all poems, then it moved on to everyday life, then still into more deep stuff.

For the first day of the new year, it was jam-packed.  Well it began at 12 am when I was in church and we had our countdown.  It was a pretty long day.  When I reached home, I slept til daylight woke me up.  Then went to celebrate mine and my brother's distinctions in drums and piano respectively in an Italian restaurant.  Later we went shopping then school, where we found tons off red ants planning to set up shop in the center.  Then when we were about to leave...

My mom found this...

It's called a musang or civet cat. Cute little fella was hiding behind the curtains.
 
See how brave I am...so close to it.  Actually there's a piece of glass between the two of us xD.

Anyways after having some fun and pictures with the musang we went home to prepare for the wedding dinner.

The wedding dinner of Andrew and June was at Restaurant Oversea.  There Ester wished me happy new year three more times, heard probably 20 'yum sengs', and got abit tipsy with the wine.  Overall, it was the best wedding dinner I ever attended...too bad Ivan missed it all xD


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??