Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Time Taker

You keep me up late at night.
I can't sleep when I think about you.
I get anxious when I know you are near.
I get braver when we part.
I want to know more about you,
To share with you,
And to learn from you.

You are my Time Taker.
Before I sleep, I think of you,
When I read my Bible, I pray for you.
Every time in college, I talk about you.
You keep me up late at night.

You take up my time,
And I know you don't mean to,
But I want to know you more,
To understand you better.
Even now, since I've found you,
You've taken more of my time
then anything else.

You are my Time Taker,

You are Calculus Homework.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??