Monday, January 4, 2010

Orientated

Went to the orientation today for college, and after today, I have one thing to say:

THE HMC GIVES YOU TOO MUCH FLEXIBILITY.


I mean I'm not used to government school so I don't know whether you guys actually get to choose where and when you want to take your subjects...I don't think you are.  It took me almost one hour to actually arrange an appropriate schedule with all the taken slots and all.  I think I rather have it that I was given the schedule and fit into it than to choose for myself.  I mean it all seemed to clash!  No thanks to those people who took the slot I wanted -_- boo you people xD

Anyways it was a great experience today.  Can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??