Thursday, January 7, 2010

College Life





Though it is still January, it feels like a long time ago when we all shouted, "Happy New Year!", and hugged friends as we welcomed each other into 2010.

Things have changed--I have changed.  Though 2009 was a very big year for me, it was only a prelude to 2010.  Even as the second week of January passes, it seems as though 2010 will be a greater test than 2009--not in content, but in magnitude.

Being enrolled in college will be one of the biggest challenges in my life.  But I have to admit that I never thought I would fit in this well.  Besides the fact that I'm a '93r, I think I was accepted rather okay'ish.  I plan to be the best--or at least one of the best--in my class, and I need to continually pray.

At first I thought I would not be able to cope with the schedule, but then I found out that I had more time than an average day in school.  The longest time I'll be in college this semester would be from 9:30am-4:30pm and that's only one day.  For the other days, I'll only have to be there for one and a half hours.

Now I love the public transport--it's my main mode of transportation--from LRT to Bus...but money sure is flying a lot.

Met a many people, but only a few actually can be called friends...I hope more people I know sign up for Foundation in Science in HELP so I can be your senior xD

Remember all IM:Pactors:  IM:Pact starts this Saturday...see y'all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??