Monday, January 11, 2010

Nothing to Do


I always thought college would be this do-your-work-and-listen-to-the-lecturer-til-your-ears-drop-off-and-study-til-the-pages-wear-out-cos-you-have-a-tight-schedule kind of thing, but I have nothing to do!!

I should have planned my courses better cos now I'm regretting not picking a closer time schedule.  I only have two classes today and I'm already tired.  I'm not tired at the amount of things I have to do--I don't have a Mt. Homework to climb--but the lack of things I have to do.  Like I already said, I have only two classes.  What I didn't say is the three hour gap between them.  At first I thought it would be a fun time to relax, but there's like nothing to do here except eat and use the computer...I would read my book but not in the mood...

Oh and don't mind the cats...they're awesome to play with.  I thank God that I'm in the main campus with all the food instead of the other campus with only a few food places...but I really hope that a cheap restaurant would open soon.

And now I sign out cos my second class is about to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??