Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Malaysian Culture??

Just now I was in the car, looking out the window when I saw someone opened his car door to throw a sweet wrapper on the road.  That reminded me of the country I lived in.  

I don't mean to bad-talk Malaysia.  Malaysia is an awesome country.  It's a country that has everything anyone could ask for, but it is people like that wrapper dude who gives us a bad name.

How can we be One Malaysia unless we agree on something?
How can we be One Malaysia until we actually cared about this country?
How can we be One Malaysia unless we realize that it's us that makes the country?

We are Malaysian Citizens for crying out loud!! This is our country!!  This is our responsibility!!  Our right!!
When people like you do something in or out of this country, you are our ambassadors!! People would start stereotyping Malaysians by the way you act.  

I know because of our diversity, it is hard to agree on things.
But there can be unity in diversity!

Let us be proud Malaysians and clean up our city, our state; our country.  Let us take up the responsibility as a citizen to care for this country that God has so richly blessed us with.  Let us stand our ground and change this country one step at a time!!  

---------------

I don't know why that wrapper dude gave me such a patriotic effect, but BOO him for being a bad Malaysian.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??