Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Freedom!!!!!!!!!

Finally free for the year!! Wait...the year ends tomorrow =.=

Oh well...Finally free for the last two days of the year!!
I finally finished all my schoolwork which means: PARTY! Actually I don't think I'll party but still...no more school

Wait...
No more school?
All my nine years of education is over??
Oh well =)

Bye to homeschooling, hi to college life.
Can't wait...

It's quite cool to say that now, but I'm probably gonna start missing the quiet life of homeschooling.    

Farewell to the self-monitoring life and hello to classroom situations...0_o

I shall take a moment to remember the best of my school life...
Okay done with that...back to the celebrating xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??