Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Only Reuben

What is that suppose to mean?

It's ONLY Reuben--he doesn't mind getting pushed around?
It's ONLY Reuben--you can tease him, he wouldn't react?
It's ONLY Reuben--you can take advantage of him, he won't fight back?
It's ONLY Reuben--you can bully him, he'll take it in?

Let me tell you something, ever heard that when a dog is pushed into a corner, he bites back?
Sure I can take a joke at my expense, but there's a line--a limit!

I didn't react then because I was afraid--I was in shock.  It was expected of you, but I never expected myself to be the end of your rage.  But I'll be ready when you come again, I made a mistake by letting you think I can be the object of your torments, and now you've taken a mile from the inch I gave you.  I don't know what it will be, but I know whatever that comes from you will be bad--will be some form of abuse.

Cross me once,
I take it as chance.
Cross me twice,
I know you aren't nice.
Cross me thrice,
I'll give you a surprise.

I know it's not a very positive post, but I have to let it out, or else it will eat me up until all I can think about is revenge.  I already been up late at night because all I could think of was to get back at him.  I can't sleep without thinking about ways to bring you down, but I won't--not that I am a coward--when I put you in your place, it'll only be because you striked me a third time.

I hope the next time I see you, you won't cross me.  I hope that twice will be your final number, and I won't need to spoil my image as a mild-mannered person.  But that doesn't mean that I won't.

A dog will bite when it's pushed to a corner, and I will fight when I'm pushed to a corner.

1 comment:

  1. That guy, whoever he is, is a total jackass. *gives said guy virtual middle-finger* Idiots like that have no place in this world. And, I think I know who it is, but I won't name it here.

    ReplyDelete

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??