Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas..

I don't know whether it is just me, or was Christmas rather dull this year?

I'm not sure why, but it felt as if people were celebrating for the sake of celebrating.  Just put on a plastic smile and grin at them and they'll think we are happy and merry. 


Well, my Christmas felt that way...though I tried to be happy and merry.  I'm not saying everyone had a plastic smile, some people I met had a genuine laughter and excitement for Christmas.

This was my Christmas...

Christmas Eve


Went to Uncle Alfred's and Auntie Monique's house to celebrate.  As usual, there was good food and...




Sprite, 100Plus, and 7up...(Smart People would understand what that is.)

Another view of the awesome drink.

Then I had a two cans of...


Hey, it's only 1% alcohol AND I was under parental supervision so no damage was done.

Other than that, there was lamb, beef, turkey, prawns, and chicken.
YUM YUM YUM

Christmas Day


Went to church early to play drums for the service. I took my beanie (My present from my sister) with me--People kept on commenting about my hair.  But I like my hair now--it's awesomely different.  The performance was breath-taking.  The 'Heritage Singers' performed almost perfect for having only months to prepare.  After service was kind of the highlight of the day--when people start giving presents.

At night my parents did a little barbecue.  It was a crowd just small enough to have fun. 

Post-Christmas


IM:Pact's Christmas went rather well.  I wasn't around for half of it because I was out buying food with Leon, so I didn't know how well it went.  I think Alycia did well as an MC... By the time Leon and I came back with the food, everything was finished and everyone was coming out to eat.  After that it was free time...

So that was my Christmas.  Nothing to shout about, but I feel t was just fun and serious enough.

I'm not so sad because I got presents xD

From Zhi Ling:
My thumbdrive back and the pictures from VBS and the Form 4 outing plus...


A card with this hand-stitched book-mark inside!

From Sheng-En:
 
A wacko Key Jacket!

From Kimberly:

...Not really sure what it's for...but yay!
                                      

I also got the Manga Mutiny...It's the Manga Version of Genesis, A beanie, and love letters.

Tonight would be the last Christmas gig.

Thursday would be watchnight and our 'FORM FOUR's FINAL FLING'!
Can't wait =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??