Thursday, July 28, 2011

Frustration

Some people say that men also go through PMS except we just can't tell when it starts...

I think frustration comes from the one simple fact that we are impatient.  Okay, I AM impatient.  I don't wait for people, I don't slow down, neither do I like it when people cut me on the road.  And I don't like it! I mean I want to be patient, I don't want to be this guy running alone and ahead in this world. I want to run next to people and help people on the way.  I want to run behind people so that I can help push them. I want to have the patience to live a life that pleases everybody. And I want to have the patience to wait.  I may seem patient at times but I'm not. I'm the most impatient person in this world and I hate that.  Because of this impatience, I'm easily frustrated with people, things, animals, and anything.  I don't wait and I tend to think on the go which is a wrong thing to do. I need patience...more than anything.

The funniest thing is that I'm frustrated at my being easily frustrated...sigh

God is revealing slowly my flaws and I hope that in time I'll be able to overcome them or at least use them for good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??