Saturday, July 2, 2011

Short Semesters

It's the last week of the second semester....can't believe it started 6weeks ago.  It's been so short.  Well, I guess that it's a good time to recap the semester.

The things that I should remind myself about:

1. That a short semester really means a compact semester
2. That long breaks are only nice a maximum twice a week. If there's more, have fun trying to find fun.
3. Ludo is a fun game to play.
4. Though you lost the elections for student council, you had a chance.
5. Integrating groups of friends is a hard process
6. It's only right to fight, if we fight for your rights. Other than that it's not worth it.
7. It's about letting the world know you are strong by being the one who backs down.
8. RPB is actually very easy to master.
9. Streaming movies downloads data.
10. Staying up later twice in a week doing an assignment is never a good idea.
11. Friends appreciate silence...you don't have to talk all the time.
12. Still feel that I could belong somewhere else.
13. Still looking for someone to hold me up.
14. Check your anger issues...especially on the road
15. Driving in silence is comforting
16. Meeting your other half was very awkward.
17. Do not forget you have your writing skills.
18. Speaking up does wonders.
19. Do something useful with your free time.
20. Make your move subtly :)



I'm still finding my passion again...

"I looked up today and realized how far away I am to You now. I have nothing more to say, desperate at Your feet I lay, this life I've torn apart."
Lord, I trust in you. Let Your will be done. Do not take away my burdens but help me to carry them. I lift my life into Your hands. Amen.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??