Thursday, July 7, 2011

Green - Blue =


I love Malaysia...minus the politics.
I mean what country has no flaws?

Malaysia is a beautiful country.  We have the perfect weather (except it's been too hot recently), flourishing greenery everywhere, our own rainforest, caves, mountains, lakes and other natural beauties, and not to mention the BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD!  Where else can you find people of all races that live in harmony with each other? Let me assure you it's rare.  Sure we have our tension (religious, political, racial, and sexual), sure we have those little things that spur a fight once in a while, but we still at least tolerate each other.  

Maybe it's because our nation is so perfect that something wrong has to happen? What nation would you consider politically fair? USA? Well, they may be perfect in their democracy, but their violence rates and natural disaster rates are plentiful.  I mean maybe it's an unwritten law that all countries must have at least one fault? I hope not.

It has come to a point that our country is no more fractured into three (the three main races) but now into two (those for change and those against). Well, at least we are more united than before.  Maybe 1Malaysia is achievable...we just need to unite one more group.  

I wonder if any other country actually arrests people for wearing a certain colored shirt.  I mean I personally like that color.  It's bright and makes my eyes stand out (actually they don't), but I like yellow see: 


I just hope that the protest will go peacefully, no one will get hurt, and maybe, if God-willing, change will take place.  Hmmm....continues to dream )

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??