Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Honesty

I'm not sure whether I make it obvious or not, but honesty is my favorite trait of a person. If you and I can be totally honest with each other, I will consider you my closest friend. :) 


Well, so recently I've been bashed (productively) by real honest people and I think I understand their point, and I hope to change me to be a better me. 


Bash point number 1:
I'm too opinionated. Sometimes it goes to a point that other's points don't matter. Well, I would like to say that I WAS opinionated. I was naive. I believed that everything I learnt was the Bible and nothing I learned could be wrong. I've changed (I hope), not because you brought it up, but I think it happened before that. but if you managed to bring it up, I guess I'm not done changing yet. I WILL do my best not to sound to proud, not to sound so strong, and right all the time...


Bash point number 2:
I'm bad at keeping friends. And I guess this is where I really admit that I fail.  I mean, I have no friends from my earlier days.  I'm not in touch with my friends from 8 years ago. I'm a bad friend. :( So now I WILL change! I promise (vow) to catch up with the people who used to mean something in my life. I won't be a sucker anymore. Friendship is important to me. No more being shy about talking to old friends anymore. No more wishing that any of you will start the conversation. I'm going to be a good and concern friend now. :)


Well, be as honest as you want with me. It's only when I know what others think about me can I change for the better...but it would do some good to not be too harsh about it...after all, I have feelings you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??