Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To avoid boredom...

...I'm going to make goals that are to be completed by the end of this holiday!

They are in no particular order.

1. Of course, grow closer to God :)

2. Lasertag, karaoke, ice-skate, bowl, paintball...anyone of these with friends :)

3. Start a random conversation with people I have not talked to in a long time

4. Finally achieve the split

5. Spike like it is nothing (I'm referring to volleyball, NOT DRINKS)

6. Focus when I'm playing a ping pong match

7. Record something I wrote

8. Read finish "Friends in a Broken World" - Tan Soo Inn

9. Start (or at least) find students to teach drums to

10. Build abs (vain idea but still which guy out there doesn't want one?)

11. Catch up on sleep

12. Watch finish "Lie to me" season 1, 2, and 3 (so far one season finished!)

13. Grow closer to the friends I already have.

14. Conquer the guitar

15. MAYBE: shave bald xD BARE IN MIND, A VERY BIG MAYBE!

16. Update this blog at least twice a week.

17. Reach 100mph while driving :D

18. Clean my room :)

19. Get my priorities right.

20. Write, draw, sing whatever that comes to mind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??