Saturday, November 28, 2009

Successful Outing!

So happy that our form's third ever outing was a total success!!  Our first outing was a fail because only guys made it...and where's the fun in that =).  The second outing was at Eirene's house.  It was quite successful, but still wasn't as fun.  Today's outing was awesome!

We went to Tropicana City to catch lunch, watch a movie, and hang out at Jeff's.  Eight people made it.  It was  David, Daniel, Me, Zhiling, Eirene, Jane, Jeff, and DEL, but DEL only joined us for lunch.

I was the first to arrive at 11:45, and started waking about aimlessly at the 1st floor.  Then I saw the twins downstairs.  I called them up and we waited outside Borders for the latecomers xD.  I called Eirene and she came next.  We later went to the Ground Floor Drop-off Point to pick Zhiling up.  We then went to buy our tickets.  I wanted to watch New Moon but the twins were not allowed to so we settled to A Christmas Carol.

After we bought the tickets for the three o'clock show, we proceeded to Restaurant Food and Tea.  While ordering, Zhiling brought out that we should go dutch.  Then we had a long debate about what 'going dutch' meant.  I thought it meant the girl paid, Zhiling said it meant the bill is split, and Eirene said it meant the individual pays for the food he/she orders later on we googled it and Eirene was correct.  It was during this time that Jeff and DEL arrived. Then Jane called       Eirene saying that she was at LG.  I thought she was at LG as in the Life's Good shop, but it was the Lower Ground.  I went with David to get Jane.  When the three of us arrived back at Food and Tea, Zhiling and the rest still had not finished ordering...sigh.  After we finally had our food, David and I sneaked out to pay the bill...aren't we gentlemen xD.  I won't say how much it cost me in case any of the girls are reading this.

Later on we went to Borders and instead of reading, we ended up having a photo shoot with Zhiling's camera.  I want those pics! At 2:30 we went back to the cinema to get popcorn before the movie started.  I tried to pay for the popcorn with Daniel but Zhiling didn't want that and lined up with us, while Eirene and DEL, who went off before the movie started, went to the arcade.  When everything was bought we went to watch the movie.


It was a well-known classic so I knew the plot already.  It was good because it was Jim Carrey.  There was enough some humor and some scary parts.  I remember that at the time of the ghost of Christmas future, Zhiling jerked because the ghost suddenly appeared...haha.

After the movie, Zhiling went back followed by David and Daniel leaving me, Jane, Eirene, and Jeff.  It was raining so we couldn't go to Jeff's place yet.

When it stopped raining, we went to Jeff's place and talked until 7:00.  After that, Jane needed to go back to Tropicana City to go home.  I walked with Eirene and Jane until the guardhouse where I said bye to Eirene.  I walked with Jane all the way to Tropicana City until she went to her car.  I then walked to SS2 where my parents picked me up to shop and eat dinner.  I was so close to buying a new pair of shoes, but there was no size =(.

It was an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??