Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rhythmic Roots and Unforgettable

Yesterday...was looooooooooooong.

I woke up because my brother set his alarm at 6:30am. I managed to sleep back after that besides a few interruptions by again my brother going in and out of the room. My mom woke me up later at 7:30am to go to Church.

At Church, Ps. Soon Hock preached on the prophet Zechariah and his call for repentance. Later I went to register Amanda for Impact Camp, then went to Bible Knowledge Class for the final exam.
The exam was meant to last for two and a half hours but I think I took only one and a half hours. Zhi Ling was the first to leave followed by me then by David. I think the rest took all the time they had. It was quite a hard exam but I think I did well, for only studying for half an hour on Saturday and a little on Sunday.


After lunch, I went with my sister and brother to watch the Young KL Singers perform Rhythmic Roots in the new Actors Studio at Lot10. We took the LRT to KL Sentral than the Monorail to Bukit Bintang. It was an awesome show and I kind of regret not taking part in this production. After that a bunch of us ventured to Sungai Wang to 'lepak'. I took my brother to McD to have a drink. We wasted more time there as it was still to early to go to KLCC to watch Unforgettable a show in the Plenary Hall.


When we did decide to go to KLCC, we took the Monorail back to KL Sentral, but before we could go to take the LRT my parents called us to wait at YMCA so they could pick us up to go KLCC together.

When we reached there we ate dinner in KFC then proceeded to the show. The orchestra was awesome. The guest violinist was fast-fingered and the way she moved while playing reminded me of those frame-by-frame animations. The next guest was a female vocalist. Her first two songs weren't that great, but her duet was awesome.

The guy vocalist, Sean something, was good except that he couldn't reach high or low. When he sang the Prayer with the female vocalist, I was reminded of Andrea Bocelli's and Celine Dion's duet. All they needed was to remember their lyrics and maybe a bit more training.

I slept in the car and when we reached home, I didn't bother about taking a shower. I just crashed on my bed until 10:30 this morning.

xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??