Friday, November 27, 2009

Boomerang Express...the last station

I'm gonna miss those kids...

Yesterday was the closing night of the Boomerang Express in my church.  I believe it was fun for everyone--'kiddaroos', parents, and the outback guys.  I miss them already.  I woke up at 7:00am today and thought I was late for VBS.  Though it was a tiresome event, it was worth it.  It was worth it waking up at 6:30-6:45am for the whole week.  It was worth it dancing with the kids and teaching them the moves to praise God with.  And last of all, it was worth it to see the joy in the faces of the kids.

I want to help out next year as well if my schedule permits.  I can't wait to meet them again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??