Thursday, November 26, 2009

Say Yes to VBS


VBS was the Awesome!!! No pics though...eh, will get some from Jeff.

It's so sad that it's ending tomorrow , but I had the time of my life helping the kids.  Now after four days, I must say I'm gonna miss it.

I was so excited that I woke up at 6:30 for the last two days (without my alarm mind you).  Thank You Opera House peoples: Sue Lee, Zhiling, James, Michele, Jasmine, Gloria, Grace, and Priscilla for being with me.  Thank You Mom, Ewe Jin, Samuel Lim (Jia Hong), and Ps. Aaron and sons for fetching me throughout the week.

In other news , The weather has been awesomely HOT.  Maybe the VBS people prayed to hard for it to not rain, but it's so hot that my toilet felt like a sauna!

All Aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??