Monday, November 2, 2009

Chapters Complete

...One small step for man one giant leap for mankind...

This is a post on the things which I have done, the things which I might do, and the things I will be doing. No, I'm not planning to go on the moon...yet. Let's focus on the recent past, the just present, and the will-be future.

Today was a big day for me because today I sat for my Grade 8 drum exam. The examiner was great and patient. I feel I did my best for this final grade. My three songs: Fusion, Whatever Happened to Jazz, and Sampa Samba were done pretty good...almost perfect according to my teacher. For the QSK (Quick Study Piece), I was given the choice between funk and rock--I actually asked the examiner which seemed easier, but he said they were equal in level but different in genre--so I chose rock since two of my pieces are already related to funk. I think I passed on my first ear test but failed the second--c'mon I was given LATIN to play. The examiner was very good in asking the right questions...the ones I could barely answer. So 'overally' I think I did just fine...maybe might even have a merit...or a distinction xD. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me and wished me luck.

I posted lots of SAT related posts and now the tension is over. I wouldn't say I did bad, but I can't say I did good either. I scored round 1,600 points! I found out that D.E.L got round the same too. I think I did good, now it's up to HELP to see whether its good enough.

One post that I...well...posted said that I am headed to HELP to take my Foundations in Science. Well the truth is...I'm going to HELP to take my Foundations in Science xD. I chose to take the Foundation in Science for two reasons: 1) Well, the scholarship I received gave me only two choices, Foundation in Arts or Science, and 2) because Science has the wider scope.

After that, I plan to take psychology otherwise I wouldn't be in HELP...joking...HELP is awesome! I hope I don't waiver between this decision in my life as it would be a very life-changing and costly one.

Now here's a list of the things I still need to accomplish by the end of this year.

  1. Finish all my work (round 7 more books to go).
  2. Perform in Oh Holy Night Musical
  3. Plan Impact Camp: Back to Basics
  4. Help in Kairos' Awards Ceremony
Ok now its not so much anymore, but still it's alot for two more months right?

Anyways I'll post another...what other word is there beside post?...on what 2009 has been.
The regrets and accomplishments. The downfalls and the upjumps? (the very good moments). The fun times and the sad times. etc.

Probably post it before 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??