Saturday, November 21, 2009

Not So Holy Night

Ever since my SATs and Drum Exam a few of my priorities has changed.   One such happening is my performance in the Oh Holy Night Musical.  I have decided to pull out of this because of personal issues.

Ever since I heard about it, I thought it would end in failure.  Largely due to the advertising tag-line--The Greatest Christmas Musical.  I had a problem with it from its beginning and now my hunch has been proven true.  So I have given this production up and hopefully this will help me finish up my work (6 more books).

Other than that, VBS's Boomerang Express starts this Monday!  I'll be helping out in the 'Opera House'.  I hope I can remember my moves and the lyrics of the songs.  I helped out with the props yesterday by cutting the doors for the shacks and painting the red wheels and front of the train.  I believe all the people--the kids AND the helpers will have fun on the Boomerang Express in Station PJEFC xD.

All Aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??