Sunday, May 31, 2009

GDOP







It was an awesome event!

Jeff picked us--me, my brother, and my sister--and we went to church to wait for Jeremy Lim. Jeremy does not know how to go to SIB =O We waited for him for fifteen minutes..

When we--finally--got to SIB, we were brieved on how to carry flags properly. I got Cambodia's flag. Tian Xi got a flag which no one could tell where it was from...poor Tian Xi xD

Then we went and makaned at a mamak. Where Jeremy told a lame joke about KFC's tagline.

After we went back to SIB, we got prepared to wave our flags. When it was time, we did our jobs and finished it well.

We went upstairs to sit (I sat between Han Jiang and Tian Xi, who was still looking for his flag). The rest of the event was alright (except of alot of standing and sitting).

After it was over, Jeremy Lim, Jeff, me, and my siblings went to McD to eat. And guess what? McD has free refills--I didn't know that before! Cos I normally order enough to eat and drink.

Now I'm back home and sleepy...ZZZzzz

signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??