Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sleep-over Over

Guess what I did on the sleep-over??

First we played some game with a row of chairs. Then we played mother hen. I was the butt. My group almost won the game, but 'somehow' the lights went out. The people told us to go back to Impact to wait (somehow Impact still had lights), and they 'found' a video there. Apparently one member from each team had been kidnapped =O. The video gave us a hint on how to find them. So, after finding the clues, and being sabotaged often, my team made it to second place.

After all that it was free time. I went outside with Kevin Ng to talk and a few followed. Then we went back into Impact to watch Mall Cop (It was a good movie). After the movie, some of them went to sleep, but not me. One big group played cards, and another, which I was in, just talked.
These two groups stayed up the whole night/morning.

It was fun. Thank you, Kay Aun and your team for putting this thing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??