Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tired but Thinking

After karate class, I was so tired...yet I still could find time to write xD.

While walking back home from the LRT station, I had a little debate with my sis and bro.  The topic: Infinity, Eternity, The End...whatever you want to call it.  It made me pour out my views on this topic and here are some points which I think can cause some thinking...

Okay...first of all: Can anyone claim to understand infinity? You see, as far as I know, infinity means that everything--yet nothing--happens in an instant. Like you can see Creation and the Apocolyspe all in one moment.

Other than that, there is the question that we are 'free beings' meaning we are independant in making our own decisions...right? So God must have like a zillion plus possible timeline of this planet.  Get this straight, I'm not doubting the existence of an omnipotent God or anything but theorizing around that issue.

Let's say as the song 'Imagine' says, imagine there is no Heaven or Hell nothing to live for. Let's say Christianity was wrong that God did not exist (Theorizing here), can anyone accept that if we die, we just disappear? Well I can't. I can't believe in anything that says that we have only one short life--a drop in the ocean.

I wrote all those things up there to pose some thought-provoking questions. But as the Bible says: have the faith of a child. 

It's not wrong to question all these things, but as long as you are 'strong in the faith' and you know that one day you will join Jesus in paradise, there is nothing evil about thinking through this. After all soon you will to comprehend infinity, why not theorize.

I know that my mind will never understand eternity, but because I know I will never understand it, my mind struggles to understand it...get it? I know; I think too much.

Well hope you got something to keep you up at night...xD       

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??