Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rascal Flatts


Going crazy at home now!! Good thing my parents are coming back today...I can finally leave the house!! Since Sunday, I've only left the house for church, GDOP, and food...so boring.

Soooooo...instead of going into watching my neighbors like Shia in Disturbia, I went crazy on youtube. I first got so bored I looked up lightsaber fights on youtube and some of them are so cool and cute. Then I watched some contestants on Britain's Got Talent.


My life changed--so dramatic xD--when I remembered My Wish by Rascal Flatts, a song that I liked, and youtubed Rascal Flatts. Now after lots of listenning, I like their style. Their lyrics have meaning--my most important criteria--and their music's not bad either.

Before this I was getting dry on songs. There were no songs that could match
my style. Before I found Rascal Flatts, I went after Declan Galbriath and still before that Casting Crowns. Now I think I have found new songs to last me for awhile since Rascal Flatts have lots of
albums already.

yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??