Friday, May 15, 2009

2 many things 2 do

i have technically written too much stuff on paper and am lazy to type it now. So i will slowly and slowly and slowly take my time, but here are a few poems i'm looking forward to type soon. They are all written by me and they are entitled: Do You Feel the Same?, Isn't It True?, A Difference, There's Something in Your Eye, Do I Let You Know?, For You, Friends, Is This Me?, Reserved, Crossroads, If I were to Die Today, Her, D.C.sions, and A Hero.

The above titles are all the poems I have written this year so far, and does not include previous years. So be patient and wait for more to come.

Enjoy the present, but prepare for the future.

-END

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??