Monday, December 5, 2011

The new hair

...I dun really like it, but it has its benefits. Benefits like not having to wait too long for it to dry, not needing to scrub my head so much anymore, and feeling cooler. These are the only biological benefits, but I like the physical benefits more.

The comments from people the day I cut it was funny.  There were some who couldn't even look me in the eye because they were too busy looking at my hair. Another funny incident is when I tapped someone on the shoulder and he stared at me for awhile before realizing it was me. HAHA...I'm starting to like that.  Maybe I should continually change my hair style...in this way I'll get so much more attention :P

Well, the feedback is more positive than negative - only positive come to think of it.  The only problem with this hairstyle is maintenance.  When I'm lazy and let it be, it'll just stand in all the wrong places.  Oh well, it's the price I pay I guess.

Well more importantly, I'm really glad that you like it :) That was more than enough for me to decide to keep this hairstyle. I think I should have changed much much much earlier.  From all the compliments I'm getting I think I'm gonna keep this :D

I won't post any pictures up, you want to see, you come to me x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??