Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart :)

It wasn't last Christmas; it was two Christmas' ago. It wasn't during Christmas; it was close though. :)

I was rash and tried to rush things through. 
You were wise and saw the truth.

I was naive and moved without thinking.
You were hurt and busy coping.

Well, that was my past.  When I did things without thinking and now I regret.  Well, I know that we will never be, but you will always be my "almost".  I finally deleted our messages this year and I'm ready to stop regretting.  I want to thank you for showing that I have a chance in life. I want to thank you for actually considering a young and naive fool like me. I want to thank you for showing me what it means to wait. I really mean it: THANK YOU :) 

I will miss the times when we danced and sms'd all day, but they will be cherished memories :)

Happy 19th birthday, girl girl (haha...now I realize how childish was I to give you that name) and I hope that you find a good person who'll take good care of you. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??