Monday, December 19, 2011

Nothing like this

Came back from the PK camp revived with a passion that I've lost :) As I think back about those short three days, I don't remember much except for the thick and mighty presence of God.  He lives! I've never felt Him so real and so clearly before and there's just nothing like this.

God is great and I was amazed at the moment the first session started.  The worship was nothing I've ever experienced or ever thought possible. I want to bring this worship to my church now. I'm amazed at the miracles of the camp.

I found it great to be with people that have similar struggles... it's great to know that you are not the only one.  I'm amazed at the number of PKs there are!

It's definitely one of the most influential camps I've ever attended and I know that I am changed...I'm doing my best to be the person He wants me to be!

After a week since the camp, I cannot say that I have been a perfect and holy person and that I did not sin and all, but I'm more aware of my faults now. Everytime I make a "boo-boo" I realize it quickly and try to patch it up.  I'm now not afraid to apologize anymore; my ego (which many of you who know me know that it's pretty huge) has died down.

I'm waiting on the LORD and I am continuing to doubt my doubts! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??