Monday, August 8, 2011

Slow Fade

Casting Crown's has lyrics that really crash into your heart. For me at the moment is Slow Fade. In the bridge of Slow Fade, it says "...be careful if you think you stand, you just might be sinking..." and now I get it.

You know my post on pride? Well, God has just given me a lesson on humility.  I was proud of being responsible, of always having the things that I need with me at all times. Well, God kinda said, "pffft" and I lost something that is important. I can't say what I lost as I have yet to find it. But I can say that what I've lost is very important. And admitting that I was careless is one of the hardest things I've done.

Time to continue praying for humility and the thing I've lost =X

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??