Sunday, August 21, 2011

Brain-fried

Trying my best to try to understand the non-understandable is getting pretty hard...
I mean, spending 30 minutes on two pages and still not comprehending much is really something new to me...
Well, it's a challenge to learn something new...to be able to communicate better with people, to be able to share and show how the Person I believe in is real no matter what secular science says...that's my personal challenge.
Sure, I may never have all the answer to every argument, but at least I need to know a way to answer.

The thing I'm most assured off is that there's no point defending my faith, because if I really believe in what I believe in, it can defend itself...I'm not defending God's image, I'm defending the Christian image...that's my job as a Christian - to be one.

Like the Casting Crowns song, The Word is Alive, says, "The world doesn't need my tie, my hoodie, or my denomination...we can't strap ourselves to the Gospel, 'cause all we're doing is slowing it down." What we can do is to live up to the Christian perspective and "Love them like Jesus' (another Casting Crowns song) :)



HAHA...the conclusion seems totally different from the title...oh wells :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??