Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Guitar Project


See this beauty? 
Well, it could be mine...
That is after I fix it.
The bridge is broken, the d string needs to be replaced, and the strings need tuning.

After that...I guess my neighbors may start complaining about hearing too much guitar. hehe

Well, for those who know me. You would know me as a drummer not a guitarist. Well, it's not that I'm not a drummer anymore, I'm just..."expanding my horizons?" And plus I need to learn a soft instrument that I can play in the morning. Imagine the complains I'll receive if I start playing my drumset in the morning? Sure, I still need a lot of work but at least I can play edi :D 

The guitar is so much easier than the piano =X

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??