Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The hardest chapter is not your last...

The words above were the words spoken by Ps. Tan Soo Inn in the recent CUG camp. Well, with regards to my previous post entitled Slow Fade I am now reassured that of this truth.

Well, since I've found the thing I've lost I guess I can now reveal it.

I lost my keys...house keys to be exact. I mean it's all no big deal to some people, but to me it is. The keys were "entrusted" to me by my parents because I showed responsibility to have them and by losing it, I let them down. It's funny to note that I never actually lost my keys. Because they were in my bag in some compartment I never knew existed.  Well, I know it is a good lesson in humility.  I prayed like mad and even went through the whole losing the key scenario in my head and roleplayed it as well probably for at least 7 times.

I'm humbled by this experience and I know that this is just one step in the "breaking" process. I'm actually happy for this lesson.  Knowing that through everything, even the hardest of situations, God can teach you a lesson if you let him :)

Weee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??