Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finals

What the monkey!!!!!!!!!!!

Has fourteen weeks fly by so fast?? Has it been three months since college began?

What do you know...the best month wasn't as exciting as I thought it would.  And if the best month wasn't as exciting, what would that make the rest of the year.  I feel like my life is on fast forward =/

I've gained so much yet lost a lot.  My college life has been up to date, but my other life has been dried.

I told myself that I would balance my life, but college is taking priorities...sigh.
I'm sorry if you feel I've neglected you.  And I will make it up to all of you, I will not leave any of you dissatisfied.  

I also noticed that I've neglected my blog abit...well it's cos I dunno what to write anymore, and since there's no pressure to update, I shall update only when I feel like it...

Wow...I've side-tracked a bit...ok...finals...FINALS!!!

It's starts next week!!! Oh my...I feel like...like...butter! You know stirred so much that I can't be stirred anymore? Okay that was just a random thing.

It's already the end of the semester and I'm only now starting to make friends =/
But I still have awesome people I can call friends...

Yesterday, I had a presentation and tomorrow I have a presentation...sigh
I love talking, but not in front of people...much anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??