Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just Another Birthday

Today I turned 17...now I can't sing the 'You are sixteen going on seventeen...' song anymore...sigh, I like that song.

Soo...how did I spend my 'supposed to be' special day? In lectures and work, but I had fun meeting new people.  But somehow it felt empty...I had the most wishes that I ever had in my life, but it didn't feel authentic =(
I'm not saying that I'm not appreciative but I feel that when you wish someone on Facebook, it's not authentic...it didn't cost you a thing.  Unless of course when you wish sincerely...like a few.  But....

A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WISHES!!!

It made up for the lectures and the work =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??