Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Big 'Whoopsie'

I was so thirsty when I came back from cutting my hair...yes, I 'ber-cutted' my hair...that I went to the fridge to grab what I thought was apple enzyme.

What's apple enzyme? It's something like apple cider...but nicer =P
My family actually finished it without telling me.  Here's the awesome thing: Our apple enzyme is kept in a wine bottle, so when I went to get the drink...I accidentally took wine instead =) =D

I actually took to huge gulps before I thought: "Hmmmm...this doesn't taste like the apple drink...whoopsie."
I'm suprised that I didn't go 'drunken monkey' during karate class, but now thinking about it...my tpying is not vrey good.  Jsut kdidnig. x)

raelly I am fnie.

Okay now that play time is over...truthfully speaking...I'm pressing backspace more often than normal.

Bye...
If anyone even reads my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??