Friday, March 5, 2010

Lion Dance

Just nao I just saw my first lion dance of the year!

Nope no photo though...I was eating dinner at Forum19 when they came in.  There was four main lions, the monk dude, and a few little lions...who were adorable.

Well only after Chinese New Year do I see my first lion dance...something is wrong with that picture.
---------------------------------------------

Things are things
And events are events
There are tons of things to do
So much time to be spent.

I wish that there are more hours
That can be added to a day,
So there can be time for seriousness,
And also a time for play.
-END

Yes...I'm tired...I'm weary, but I will prevail...I must be strong.
Just stay on for a few more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??