Friday, March 19, 2010

Disappointment

I am really disappointed with myself.  I don't even know what I was doing! Why did I help you to get myself into trouble? Why did I have to ruin the good impression I have made? I don't know what I'm guilty about.  Is it because I was caught? I hope not.  I want to feel guilty because I know it was wrong.  Why did I do something so stupid!!! Why did I let myself become so impulsive!! I like to call myself a thinker, but this event has shown that I don't do that...I'm an animal who acts on instincts! Why?!!

Now I have to repair that bridge...one stone at a time! First I got to apologize...to the people I got into trouble and the person who's the most disappointed.  I really hope things can go back to normal.  But I'm sure that's kind off impossible...there'll always be the thought of the time when I made a mistake--when I fell.  It takes years to build a good reputation and only a second to destroy it...now I have to build it again.  I hope I can build it as good as possible, but looking at things...I'll have to take what I'm given....I want to shut the world out...and just reflect upon this mistake.  I want to forget it but learn from it! Why?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??