Saturday, April 10, 2010

DUMC-Struck

Today was the first day of finals =O

And...............it went rather well...I'm not sure whether I can give my lecturer the High Distinction she's expecting from me, but I'm sure I have at least a credit or something...
The day started when Eirene -.- woke me up at 7:59am because she thought I would be attending the debate challenge...and after that I couldn't sleep =.= all Eirene's fault!!

So because I couldn't sleep..I went on Facebook xD

I went to HELP at about 10:00 cos I thought the exam was at 11:00, but it was at 11:30 -.-
Anyways at least I had my Subway =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know an average service in DUMC is one thousand people o_o?

When I went just know...I was impressed by the numbers...

Their AV system was breathtakingly high tech...and everything was super professional

Now thinking about it...DUMC wasn't really that welcoming.  Well when they ask the first time visitors to stand, sure, I was flooded with the handshakes, but after that, nothing was done...no one talked to me when I was in their visitor's lounge....

I guess it didn't really impressed me...sigh
---------------------------

In other news =D, Can't wait for super sundae @ pjefc xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??