Monday, March 8, 2010

10 GB Fly Away

 It's only March 9th and I've already used up my internet's downloading quota.

I didn't know I could download 10 GB in just eight days.  I guess it's because I'm using Digi Broadband now and the speed is better...so much better that I didn't even feel the Gigs fly away.

Now I have to stop downloading if I want to use the net...or only download in college which is what I'm doing now xP
--------------------------------
Aiyo...I dowan Saturday to come....I dowan to go college on this special day...I dowan to work on this day either...but I must....I will...then go Im:pact...if there's time...I dowan to grow old...anyone know the way to Neverland??  The second star to the right...right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??