Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Bigger Man

Ever had people tell you that you are not good enough? That you don't have enough skill? That your training is inadequate? 

Well to you...THEY ARE WRONG!

I am sure people brag all about the things they have done...about the great accomplishments they've done.

Well to you...

Ever heard that saying that there will always be a bigger man?

Well to you who insult me...pull me down...make me think I'm not good enough, I tell you this!

I WILL BE YOUR BIGGER MAN!!

I don't care what you are now...I will take all your insults; they will make me stronger, but I will not take them to heart.  Whatever you tell me shall be ignored. None of your small talk shall reach my ears for I AM your bigger man.
 You can be the most skilled monkey on earth but even the monkey meets his match...
I may not be that bigger man now or not in a long time, but believe me when I climb up that mountain of success, you will be watching.  When I make it bigger, you will be there.
You will see my face a scowl with bitterness because you remember your words against me.  

Sure you can be good now, but I will be better. When you are better, I will be the best.

Wait and see...come on; insult me now.  Your insults only make me stronger...more determined.  Come on; continue to find me inadequate.  This will only make my point stronger.

To those who did not read my FB message: 

They say that there will always be a bigger man...well I tell you this: I will be that bigger man's bigger man!! 

Don't let people tell you you are not good enough.  Don't tell other people they are not good enough either. 

Always encourage lest ye become the smaller man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??