Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Carls Jn. and Clash of the Titans

Wow!!! Fourteen weeks of lectures and studying is finally over!

So after the two dreaded exams...the time to party came!!

We wasted so much time at first trying to decide where to go...it was between Tropicana City, One Utama, and Midvalley Megamall...after three hours after the last paper we finally headed to Midvalley.
Went with Sez Kien, Shi An Yiling, Keong, Desmond, Rishen, Hian Woon and Anuar.

Shi An, Yilin, Anuar, Hian Woon, Rishen, and I went to Carls Jn. to eat!

This is the only place where I would order a small meal... =D
In the end, I ended up eating up everyone else's fries.

Speaking of fries:

Shi An calls it flies on fries =D
Can't see it?  Look closer at the fries pack...

Huge right?

Anyways...
Later Rishen, Anuar, and I met up with Juandy and Harmika Jaya and we went to watch Clash of the Titans...in 3D =D


It was my first ever movie in 3D but I was disappointed =/

Baaaaatttt...



The glasses are awesome xD

anyways...the plot could not be helped since it IS a remake of an old movie...
The animation was awesome as I expected...but I guess the movie was never meant to be viewed in 3D...
I love the scorpion fight, and the kraken scene...

Now to kill the plot...
They said that Zeus created people.
They also said that the gods' immortality depended on the people.
So how can the gods exist before mankind if they survived on people? And if they survived on people, how could Zeus create them?

Now you know why no one worship the Greek gods anymore...they contradict themselves.

In overall terms...the movie is an entertaining, all-action, fast-moving show.  Just go there not expecting too much...

(Hmmmm...just noticed this will be my first post with pics since January xD)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??