Thursday, April 29, 2010

Disappointment

Disappointed with myself...
Disappointed with my results...
Disappointed with everything...

I should be happy but I'm not...the holiday mood is gone =/
I should be excited with my results,but I'm not...one subject spoiled it all...
I should be ecstatic about next semester, but I'm not...because that means a repeat...

Even though I get a high distinction it still does not cover up the fail that I had.  Even though I didn't JUST pass my OTHER subjects it still does not cover up THAT ONE FAIL!!!!

Why!??

I should be celebrating my HIGH DISTINCTION instead of being angry over that ONE fail!!!

So it is a truth that ONE mistake takes over a thousand good things...

sigh...
I should be blogging about my new haircut...instead I'm blogging about my disappointment...

Looks like I'm going to switch to arts...but I would still prefer to take calculus

My 1st sem results are:
English: High distinction
Study Skills: Distinction
Computing: Credit
Calculus...eh =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??