Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Serenity Prayer


I know this is not a new prayer...it's a pretty old one, but it still has its relevance.

Know the difference between wisdom and knowledge?? 

Wisdom is knowledge in application...

There is a research saying that there are three circles of influence:

The first circle is the smallest one around us which we can manipulate into any way we want it...
The second circles is the one that is bigger than the first in which we can only partially manipulate...
The third circle is the largest one in which we have no control over at all...

So can you accept the things you cannot change??
Will you have the courage to change the things you can??
Do you know the difference??

------------------------------------------------------------

As I'm up to another semester...I hope to make this prayer my motto...
I WILL meet things that I can't change 
I WILL meet things that I CAN change
And I WILL need to know the difference between the two
So HELP ME GOD
*amen*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??