Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Guilty

Looks good??

Those are prawns...really awesome fresh juicy prawns...and I feel very bad because I ate two pieces.  I know, two pieces doesn't sound like a lot but...
What if the prawns was this big?  That's my hand.

On top of that I've been eating prawn crackers, and had butter prawns the day before.  I feel guilty now.

One plate of sin >=}

Anyways...I think I just contributed to the death of a shark =/
There was this...you know...awesome soup...and it tasted good...and I saw meat that looked like a fin...and Oh man...it was too late.
Tahun Baru Cina so far has been awesome...didn't have tons of houses to visit like last year, but that also means less ang pao.

-----------------------------------------
My results for my calculus quiz were given today and I'm not proud at all...
Out of the 50 points, I got only 12.
The worst part was that I knew how to do most of them...but had careless mistakes.
Now I got to put in more work to get a good score at the mid-terms next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??