Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Aren't We Courteous?

After my 'patriotic' post about how we, as Malaysians,should be ashamed of ourselves, I'm feeling a little bit better.  In the past few days since the post, I have witnessed both 'chivalrous' acts done by us.  Both had to do with our decision to give up a seat to one who needs it more.  One case was on the bus, when someone gave up his seat for a pregnant lady.  The other was the same case but in the LRT.

Aren't we courteous?  I was reminded of the sign above the seats on the LRT, and I'm now a bit more proud of calling myself Malaysian.

Anyways...it's been an awesome week.  Had three quizzes so far and two assignments to pass up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??