Friday, February 5, 2010

The Road to College

This is my pretty much average day on the way to college...

From my house to the LRT is okay, but when I reach Bangsar...

It's not very clear...that's because it's 7am...
All these people are waiting in line for...


This bus...and so am I.  The line actually continues behind me.
This isn't the worst part...the worst part is that all those people in front and behind of me 'manage' to squeeze into the bus...and the outcome:


Tuna Sand-witches

 

The sign on the bus says 30 seated 35 standing, but in the end it is 30 seated, 70 standing.
The bus gets less crowded after a few stops...

So here is the average beginning of my weekdays...this is why I wake up earlier than I should.
Even if I can drive, I would still use this way...it's less troublesome.

One more thing...this bus passes through a school on the way to the LRT and one time I 'sadly' was in the bus  when school just ended.  All the (can I say children?) school people rushed into the bus as if the bus was the Ark and it started to rain...and worse of all, they were like the animals in the ark.  They shouted and spat around the bus...I mean don't these people have culture?

Zzzzzzzz

And just now

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??