Monday, June 8, 2009

Night At The Museum

yesterday was a long day.

First we went to to Mutiara Damansara, because my sister had an interview with Peter and Jane. We went to Tesco to wait for her. When she was done, we went to Help to inquire about my and my sister's future--Psychology. After Help we went to Sunway University for the very same purpose.

Then we went to 1 Utama to watch a movie! Finally after months:


Night At The Museum II
The Battle Of The Smithsonian

We bumped into Zhiling at the cinema to find out that we were watching the same movie.

The movie wasn't as funny as expected, but it was okay--quite draggy. I like the bobble-head Einsteins and the scene where the centurion runs to the white house.

After the movie we went around to the Craft Haven to buy things. Then I went to MPH. I finally bought Night Watch the first book of the Night Watch Trilogy. I have already collected the last two books but failed to find the first. Now I have the complete trilogy...yay!!

Then I was called to go to Arena to eat. On the way there I looked up to see a familiar face on the higher floor--Tian Xi. I went up stairs to find him and Ken Vyn there. It was funny cos I thought Ken Vyn was a little kid...xD

After food I went to YCA. I finally got my pay from last year...RM60. It was meant to be RM240 but I forgot to pay this months fees so yah.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??